Mother’s Day is coming up this weekend and I’ve been dreaming of some things that I wish could become a reality.
This year I received the cutest homemade fabric wreath, a homemade card written in Spanish and another letter written in English that totally all made me cry. It was perfect and I couldn’t have asked for anything else.
While I love the homemade gifts from school and nothing more than spending some time with my mom and my kiddo on Mother’s Day, I also love coming up with a dream list of things that I would wish for if the sky was the limit.
- No stress. Amirite? I’m sure this is something every mom wishes for.
- A guilt free vacation. I haven’t travelled since before Liam came along. I’m not ready to take him on a solo adventure yet but I also feel bad when I do cool stuff without him. So I haven’t gone anywhere. I think this one could help with the first wish list item.
- A robot vacuum for both upstairs and downstairs. Because this kid comes home with sand in every article of clothing he has on, which then gets all over the house. And I could sweep before bed and need to sweep again by the time we are up in the morning. I’m sure by the end of summer we’ll have collected enough sand to have our own sand box.
- This wallet and these sandals from Poppy Barley. Actually, pretty much just one of everything from Poppy Barley.
- Walls that never get dirty. Because like sweeping sand off the floor, I’m tired of scrubbing dirty finger prints from the walls.
- Rejuvinating Eye Cream from Beautycounter because I’m getting old and I’m tired and apparently these things are necessary now.
If you could have anything in the world for Mother’s Day, what would you ask for? Dream big!