How is everything in the North Pole? I hope you and Mrs. Claus enjoyed your summer and are ready for the upcoming Christmas season.
I think I’ve been a good girl this year and I was hoping you’d take a look at my wish list.
- Kombucha subscription from Wild Brewing Co
- A robot vacuum. Because six-year-olds come with a lot of crumbs.
- Unlimited yoga from The Breathing Room (which I half treated myself to already, I got a six-month pass, so Santa, maybe you could cover the next six-months?)
- A giant Ikea gift card, for my plans of overhauling the playroom and finally building my gallery wall in the living room. Oh, and to stock up on house plants and pots
- A year’s worth of bath bombs from Rocky Mountain Soap Co. and maybe some root beer bubble bath too. You know, for Liam…
- The Instant Awakening Trio from Beautycounter. You should get Mrs. Claus the Overnight Resurfacing Peel while you’re at it, it leaves your skin feeling as soft as a babies butt. So heavenly!
- The Rosemont Mary Janes in leopard calf hair from Poppy Barley. I’m still waiting for my Hobo Tote too. And could you put in a good word and have them bring back the Essentials Wallet because my wallet is seriously falling apart.
- Glass food storage containers to replace all of my plastic containers. I know, wanting something practical? Ugh, I’m growing up.
- A new snowsuit. I’ve had the same jacket and snow pants since high school. The snow pants were borrowed from a boyfriend. It’s time for an upgrade.
- An underwear subscription from The Bra Lounge. Because, let’s be real here, I’m like most dudes and underwear is not on my priority list of things to purchase.
Oh, and Santa? It’s not too late for the craft beer advent and the Jacek chocolate advent….I can make up for the last few days.
Lots of love,
PS. All I really want for Christmas is memories with my family.