- Putting on gloves: These are my outside hands!
- Day home provider: You should play basketball in school, Liam.
Liam: There’s just one problem, I don’t have a jersey.
- Can I sit on your lap? I won’t squish your nuts.
- You can wear no shirt like me while we do yard work. You just have to make sure you wear one of those things that holds your boobs.
- Mom: Rain smells good doesn’t it?
Liam: Yeah, but so does pizza.
- She was too beautiful, it’s burning my eyes!
- I know how rainbows are made! When two leprechauns fall in love and then they kiss, a rainbow explodes from them kissing.
- Me: What was your favourite ride at the fair?
Liam: The haunted whore (horror) house.
- Maybe they could set all the fireworks off at once and then we could go back to bed.
- Someone should kill those flies with one of those smacker whackers.
Liam-isms Part 9
Liam-isms Part 10
Liam-isms Part 11
Liam-isms Part 12
Liam-isms Part 13