I hope you’re doing well and staying warm up in the North Pole. How are Mrs. Clause and the reindeer doing? I wanted to let you know that I’ve been exceptionally good this year. I worked hard to achieve my goals and think I deserve to be spoiled a little. I attached a detail description of my dream wish list for you. I’ll be sure to put out an extra cookie or two for you, perhaps a little eggnog as well? And of course, I won’t forget a treat for the reindeer.
See you soon Santa,
- Le Germaine Bedding from Simons (remember when I asked for hotel quality bedding for my birthday after my stay at Le Germaine? Well, what do you know, you can buy that exact bedding at Simons! If that isn’t fate….)
- Sage diffuser and/or salt lamp
- Beauty Counter Mask Set
- Hiking day pack
- New French Press
- Some new vinyl
- A Poppy Barley purse + wallet
- A responsible capsule wardrobe as inspired by The Garment Life
- Yearly supply of beer from Craft Beer Nation
- Orangetheory Fitness membership
What’s on your ultimate wish list to Santa?
I promise I’ve been good this year. And I’ve been dreaming up ways for you to spoil me.
Here’s my Christmas Wish List! https://t.co/MLMUa05ax3
— Becky @ TheBexFactor (@beckyainsley) December 1, 2017