Hey! How’s the start of fall been treating everyone? We were hit with some miserable weather last week but we desperately needed the moisture and now we’re back to warmer temperatures and sunshine so I really can’t complain much. Can you believe September is almost over? I thought I’d pop in with some more things I’m loving. I know you guys dig these posts so even though I haven’t been blogging as much, I make a point of keeping this series in the rotation.
- This little blog turned 9! Last week was my blog birthday, can you believe it? I should probably do something big next year to celebrate.
- My birthday is coming up on Friday. I used to be so excited and make big plans to celebrate, but these days my birthday kind of sneaks up on me. I already shared a few things on my wishlist, but I’d give it all up to be able to buy this house.
- Did anyone watch America’s Got Talent this season? Holy smokes you guys. This was my first year watching a full season of AGT and I kid you not, I cried at every single episode. I watched the final performances and then the results back to back and think I sobbed for three hours straight. It’s just amazing the level of talent some people possess and especially at such young ages. Incredible. What was your favourite act? It’s hard for me to pick because there were so many great ones, but I think Darci Lynne stole my heart from her very first performance. Seriously, I can’t watch her audition without tears.
- What Social Media and the Selfie Generation Did to My Daughter
- It’s fall, which means pumpkin everything season. I’ve definitely been indulging. From pumpkin yogurt, to pumpkin cereal and coffee, you name it, I’ve probably had it. Ange manage to snag a few things from the States for me on a recent trip which I’m looking forward to, although we still haven’t managed to find the Cookies and Screeem M&MS. Do I have any American friends that want to send me a pack?! I think my favourite thing was the artisan loaf of spiced pumpkin and chocolate chip my day home lady baked me. It’s to die for!
Fall food is the best. Glow Juicery has been killing it with the fall food as well. I’ve been indulging in weekly seasonal ‘cheesecakes’ that are absolutely amazing. Also, fall salads and soups too. #addict. I need to get a move on making soups and stews and apple things at home. What are your favourite fall recipes?
- Pound! I’ve been working hard to learn my first Pound set list and hope to have my first class in the books in October! I have no current plans for a weekly class, but will be working on snagging as many classes as I can. There are some plans in the works for a team teach in a super badass venue here in town with another Pound Pro friend that you should all come to, ok? I’ll share more details when they’re available. Also, how awesome is the new anti-uniform line that just dropped in the Pound shop? I want both of these pieces!
- Tom Hanks to Star in Remake of Swedish Comedy ‘A Man Called Ove’ I absolutely loved this book and was so excited to see that the film version was on Netflix until I realized it was Swedish and subtitled. I think Tom Hanks will make a great Ove.
- Local friends, what are you doing next Tuesday? You should come to the Canada Winter Games 500 Days Out event. I’m so excited for it, especially after learning the story of the new Winter Games mascot. A contest was held for children to draw what they think the mascot should look like. The winner has no idea her idea was chosen and I so can’t wait to see the reaction when the mascot she drew is revealed. There’s going to be lots of fun and games and free BBQ, so come join Liam and I.
Alright, let’s hear it from you. What are you loving lately?
What I’m Loving
A round-up of some of the things I’m loving this month. https://t.co/yH7XiJQk9I
— Becky @ TheBexFactor (@beckyainsley) September 27, 2017