- While playing catch: You got me right in the pore head!
- I have freeze brain!
- Tomorrow after Arlee’s (his day home lady) there’s three things we need to buy ok? Sushi. Salad rolls. Circle cheese (Babybel). Ok, mom?
- My grandpa has a mustache, but it has little doodily doots.
- What kind of coffee would you like this morning, mama? A double steamed? Black? Mocha?
- Boys kissing girls that aren’t their mom or grandma would be so gwoss.
- What’s your future? This whole city is my future.
- What is that moving creature?! (there was a centipede on our balcony)
- Walking into my room late at night while I was reading: I don’t like wasabi peas. I’ve tried them before and they are not good.
- Why can’t you just be my wife?
- Me: How was your day?
(because he didn’t get to play outside long enough)
- When I told him our family dog was going to heaven: When I grow up, I’m going to fly a rocketship to pick Rosie up from heaven and bring her home again.
(that one still makes me tear up every time I think about it)
Liam-isms Part 7
Liam-isms Part 8
Liam-isms Part 9
Liam-isms Part 10