Oh hey friends! How’s your week going so far? My week has been busy but really great although I’m currently nursing a hunger headache. That post-OTF hanger is no joke. Feed me all the things. While I chow down on this salad beast, let’s talk about some things to love this month!
- THE SUNSHINE! We have had the greyest, coldest spring ever and it’s been making me pretty miserable. The snow finally seems to have taken a hike, the temperatures are slowly climbing and the sunshine seems to be increasing which is all having a much better impact on my mood.
- My pizza pin. What’s not to love about showing off pride for my province and favourite food all in one? I receive so many rad comments about this pin, it makes me so happy.
- Birthday Cake protein shakes. Last night, Jessica and I hit up an Orangetheory Fitness class and then headed to check out a newly opened supplement shop that serves custom made protein shakes. There a bunch of different flavours and add-ins to choose from that get mixed into this low carb, low sugar soft serve mix. Honestly, I can’t remember all the stats on this shake because I was swill dying a little from the workout BUT, holy crap was it delicious. It was like drinking a birthday cake flavoured milkshake and made me smile from the inside.
- My kimono from Urban Cowgirl & Co.. As soon as I saw the sneak peak for this print in her new line, I was in love. The fabric is so buttery soft and I don’t think pictures do it justice.
- Clarins Hydra-Essential Cream – I received this cream from Influenster and it’s been making my face feel like a babies butt. Would purchase again if it wasn’t so damn expensive. I went through a big Clarins kick a few years ago when a friend worked for them and they really make some top notch skincare products.
- You guys, I found my new favourite brewery. On Saturday I had a date in the city and our first stop was Cold Garden. It was absolutely packed with an eclectic mix of people and so many puppies! It makes me want to move to the city, live in Inglewood and have a dog so I can take my dog to the neighbour brewery. The whole vibe was so quirky and fun and I thought it was super rad. The beer was decent too, I had two pints of their Cake Face, which tastes like, yup, birthday cake. For someone who doesn’t actually like cake, I sure do enjoy birthday cake flavoured things.
- 98 days until SeaWheeze. I’m not sure how much I actually love this, because I’m also terrified to be jumping into 1/2 marathon training next week and you know, actually having to finish this thing BUT I think it’s going to be such a fun weekend.
That’s it from me today. I’m done lunch, feeling less hangry and off to work for the rest of the afternoon.
What are you loving lately?