I haven’t been as diligent documenting the funny things Liam says these days. Truthfully most conversations with this kid make me laugh and those of you who have the pleasure of hanging out with him when he’s not being shy can attest to it. I love that we have real conversations now. And then there’s the day he dropped the f-bomb.
- You should wear this, mom. This would look pretty on you! (after pulling a bra out of my underwear drawer.)
- Thank you for taking me for a haircut. I can give you a haircut when we get home if you want?
- Mom: Do you want to have a breakfast date in the morning?
Liam: Sure, it’s up to you.
- I feel hot chocolately
- This is a nice book, mom
- Happy Fools Day!
- Dad somebody broke my fucken box….fuck!
- Mom did you know there’s real live ROCK BANDERS on TV?! (proceeds to sing Kiss over and over for the rest of the night)