It’s cold outside. Like, really cold outside. But let’s not dwell on it, ok? Let’s focus on the good stuff, the things we’re loving lately…
- Let’s start with the obvious, I’m loving the holiday season. I love coming home and turning the fireplace and Christmas lights on. I love looking at Liam’s photo from his visit with Santa. I love getting all the packages from online Christmas shopping. I love prepping for my company Christmas party. I love driving by pretty houses all lit up. I love getting Christmas cards in the mail. But most of all, I love Liam’s excitement over everything. I can’t wait to enjoy some time off with our little family!
- The other day I discovered Snickerdoodle lattes from Starbucks. It’s actually one of their new hot cocoa flavours, but can be made into a latte as well. You guys, it’s terribly sweet and a million calories but holy shit it’s yummy. Make sure you get it with whip and take a big lick off the top because the whip with the cinnamon sugar topping is what dreams are made of.
- Of course I discover this heavenly latte right after declaring I need to cool it on my Starbucks purchases and then Starbucks For Life starts. Sigh. I’ll cut back on Starbucks in January. I promise. No really, I promise.
- See that hairtie bracelet I have on in that photo? I happen to be giving one away on Instagram for you and a friend that’s to Arae Jewelry. Winner will be drawn on Friday so make sure you get entered. And in case you don’t win, you can always use code “BEXFACTOR” for 15% off your order.
- Have you ordered your free National Parks Pass in celebration of Canada turning 150?
- The Rosy Cheeks fask mask from Lush. It’s been saving my skin from the winter air and is a nice little weekly treat. For $12, the jar has lasted me a good handful of masks. I want to pick up the Cup O’Coffee and Don’t Look At Me ones next. Have you tried Lush face masks? #treatyoself
- With it being so dang cold, I’m keeping warm in my new toque from Rella. Rella is a Canadian company that makes beautiful, modern knitwear for men and women. My toque, the Bea Cuff is 50% merino wool and fleece lined which makes it so much warmer than I ever expected. I almost wish they had matching kids toques because I would order Liam one for sure. Nonetheless, they have tons of different styles and colours of toques, headbands and mitts that would make a great gift for someone on your list. Check them out and let me know what style you’d choose!
- Need some more shopping inspiration? Check out Lindsey’s Stocking Stuffer Ideas, Kaella’s What To Buy a Runner for Christmas guide, Ange’s Gift Guide for the Lady in Your Life & Gift Guide for Bloggers, 10 Gifts You Can Buy in Calgary from Bourbon & Honey, the Budget Bytes 2016 Gift Guide. and lastly, the Bond Nutrition 2016 Gift Guide
Let’s hear what you’re loving lately!
*I received the Rella toque in exchange for this post, but as always, all opinions and reviews expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that continue to make this hobby of mine possible!