Hey friends! How’s your week going so far? This week started out on a low note. Last week Liam was down and out with a cold and Sunday it took me down so I’ve been suffering the last few days. I’m so ready to have my energy back and get back into the swing of things. Can you believe it’s NOVEMBER? I know I can’t. I’m sad that Halloween is over. I’m definitely not prepared for the Christmas madness to begin. I know the next two months are going to fly. I think I have plans almost every weekend until Christmas now, which is absolutely crazy.
Anyways, lets chat about what I’m loving lately shall we?
- IT’S GILMORE GIRLS MONTH! The countdown is on and I couldn’t be more excited. I will be hosting a viewing party complete with junk food and take out. Who’s coming over?
- Instagram’s new feature is a mental health game changer
- The sneak peaks Tawyna has been posting from our photo session a couple weekends ago. I absolutely love them so far and can’t wait to see all the shots she got hopefully later this week! Edit: I received my gallery last night and I cried. They are amazing!
- Speaking of Tawnya, she introduced me to the Toffee Nut latte from Starbucks. Oh man, it’s a gooder you guys. What I’m not loving? Having to reign in my Starbucks consumption. My spending has been a little out of control lately.
- A few weeks ago I popped into Bond Nutrition to load up on some snacks and supplements. They hooked me up with this amazing BCAA, which has been an absolute savior for the intense workouts I’ve been doing lately. My body is definitely not used to all these new workouts I’ve been doing and this stuff helps reduce muscle soreness plus gives me a good caffeine boost to get me through those workouts without keeping me up all night. The flavour is amazing too. Highly recommend if you’re looking to add a new BCAA to your supplement stack. Also, Bond just did a two part Facebook Live session with a local naturopath talking about women’s hormone health that’s worth giving a watch.
- I just got a pair of the Brooks Glycerin 14’s in the mail this week and I so can’t wait to try them out. Hopefully this weekend? Does anyone else love the smell of new running shoes as much as me? That reminds me, SeaWheeze registration is this month and guess who’s thinking of signing up for her first half marathon? Gulp.
- Last thing for my local pals. CalfSkit. Our local, lovable improv group’s twist on classic fairy tales. I took Liam recently and he loved it. It’s a great family activity for the chilly winter afternoons.
That’s all for today.
Lets chat! What have you been loving lately?