- I’m getting hungry, can I help you start lunch?
- That was just a sneeze, not a joke
- I feel a song coming into my mouth (starts singing)
- Do cookies have sugar? Because I can’t have sugar this close to bedtime
- Me: Maybe you should stop growing so much
Liam: But how will I pay taxes if I stay little
- After coming home from holidays: I missed you bed! I missed you pillow! I missed you blanket! I missed you pups! I missed you stuffies!
- Having lunch at Cilantro and Chive: Is our lunch here yet
Liam: Oh, come on!
- Leaving to go to the park: I just have to check how fancy I am
- Mama, you look pretty. You always look pretty
- Liam: Why wasn’t I invited to the wedding?
Me: Because you don’t know these people
Liam: But I know everyone!
- Leaving a birthday party after dark: What time does the music go to bed?
- Grandpa: When is it going to stop snowing?!
Liam: Maybe after Santa brings our presents…
- MOM! It’s morning! You can tell me when you want to wake up, ok?