I hate to point it out, but tomorrow is the last official day of summer. Fall is in full swing here already with crisp mornings and falling leaves everywhere. We’re forced to wear layers in the morning and often end our days in tshirts. It’s almost a good thing because Liam clearly went through a growth spurt recently and some of his summer duds are getting to be a bit on the small size, especially his shoes. Why do kids have to grow so fast?
Here are a few things that Liam will be sporting during the fall season.
- Tweed Cabbie Hat – I bought this hat for Liam since he’s always been a big fan of different hats. I haven’t been able to convince him to wear though, because he’s pretty obsessed with his Blue Jays hat.
- Quilted Jacket – I haven’t actually found this jacket in store yet, but I need to get my hands on it (so if anyone sees in at their H&M please snag it for me!!). Liam has had a similar jacket every year since he was a babe and I was so sad when he outgrew the largest size.
- 101 Dalmatians Vans – I’m not normally a fan of character clothes, but I couldn’t resist buying these skate shoes for Liam. See, last year immediately following his 3rd birthday party, he said he wanted a dalmatian puppy party for his 4th birthday. He’s stuck with that idea the entire year and I’m in the process of planning his dalmatian themed birthday. I couldn’t not buy these shoes for a birthday gift.
- Whistle and Flute Brush Script Number Tee – I got Liam the Milestone number tee from W&F last year, and couldn’t resist the new design. He is always so proud to show off his age in his tshirt so I know he’ll love sporting this one this year.
- Classic red pants – Coloured pants are kind of our thing and what better colour for fall (and this little theme we’ve got going on) than red.
What are your kiddos (and yours!) fall wardrobe essentials?
Come back tomorrow as I’ll be talking about my own fall clothing favourites!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned, just sharing what Liam is wearing that we truly love.