You guys, I’m turning 30 in less than 30 days. I can’t believe how fast that crept up but here it is. Some people really dread the end of their 20’s, but I’m actually ok with it. I have enough friends in their early 30’s that have amazing things going on in their lives, that I’m actually excited for what my 30’s hold for me. I originally wanted to celebrate big this year, let’s face it, birthday’s are kind of my jam, but my September weekends have filled up quick and my focus has shifted to planning for Liam’s upcoming birthday in September. These days, I’m happy enough to be able to spend time with loved ones. While I never actually expect anything, it’s always fun to put together a wish list.
- New fall wardrobe. I’m lusting over these pants and these pants from H&M, not to mention all the blanket scarves and hats. Also, I’ve been on the hunt for a pair of mustard coloured pants for awhile now so if anyone has seen any, hook a girl up. I’m a huge fan of coloured pants and neutral tops.
- Brooks Cascadia trail shoes + day pack for future mountain adventures. And while you’re on the Brooks site, I could use a pair of these tights, these tights, and this sports bra.
- All things Poppy Barley. I’m in love with my custom made flats, and have since been coveting the classic ankle bootie and the flat bootie, as well at their handbag and clutch. Gimme all the things.
- New Perfume. I’ve been living off samplers for months now and am down to my last one so it’s time to invest in a new bottle. Signature scents are Betsey Johnson and Juicy Couture, basically sweet, fruity scents.
- Wireless headphones. I’ve been dying for some wireless headphones since receiving the TomTomSpark (review to come in the next week or two!).
- New phone. I kind of smashed the screen of my phone dropping it a couple weeks ago and haven’t done anything about it yet. The iPhone 7 is out in a couple weeks, so I figured I’d hold out until then, payout my contract and upgrade to the new phone.
- Gift certificates for Orangetheory Fitness, Breathing Room Yoga, Chapters, Dynamite, H&M, The Bra Lounge, Chefs Plate and a house cleaner.
- A Spa Day. I’ve actually had no interest in spending a full day at the spa until recently. I definitely feel like I could use a full day of pampering – mani, pedi, wax, massage, the works.
- A Vacation. This one never leaves the lists because I haven’t had a true vacation in years. I checked, my passport is still valid until next year.
- A new house. Another one that shows up on the list year after year. I love my condo, but I’m ready for something a little bigger for Liam and I. Something with a yard, a garage, an extra bedroom or too and plenty more room for us to party in.
Tell me what’s on your wish list, big or small!