Hey party people. Happy Wednesday. Unless you’re me, in which case it’s my Friday. I have the next few days off from work and am so incredibly happy to have a break from the office and to spend some time with Liam.
Let’s get into some things I’ve been loving lately, shall we?
- The mountains. They’ve been calling for some time and I was finally able to answer on Sunday. I can’t stop dreaming of the incredible views from Mount Rundle and am itching to go back. Ha Ling, you’re next!
- Speaking of hiking, I really want the Brooks Cascadia’s. Perhaps someone wants to gift me a super early birthday present? Complete with a new adventure backpack too?
- Yesterday was my best friend’s five year wedding anniversary. Thanks to the Timehop app, I’ve been reminiscing about all the fun we had in Mexico celebrating her nuptials.
- 25 Things I Had Wish I Had Known 10 Years Ago
- This Happiest at the Lake tank from Little Blue Canoe
- My new TomTom Spark Cardio + Music – this is the ultimate fitness watch! It can do everything I could ever want it to, including play music over bluetooth headphones. Watch for a full review once I’ve had time to play with it more.
- Cool and Refreshing Salads for Summer – I love salads in the summer and always make a point to load up on fresh produce at the local markets. I’m pretty excited to have scored a veggie share this year and can’t wait for my first box.
- Meet the Mustachioed, Beer-Drinking “Hero” Who Crashed the Trials 10K
- Me Before You – I read the book a couple weeks ago and saw the movie last night. I’m a sucker for a good love story. The movie was very well done and left me wiping the tears away at the end. Have you seen it yet?
- The new Blink 182 album. I’m super bummed to be missing their show next week.
I want to know what you’re loving lately!