How is everyone enjoying the first few days of summer so far? I have to admit, while I love the hot sunny days of summer, I hate that summer solstice means the days start getting shorter again. I don’t hate that getting dressed is much easier in the mornings without having to worry about layers, for both Liam and I. Here’s some of the essentials in Liam’s wardrobe this season:
- The Blue Jays Hat – It’s incredibly hard to find a good (read: not cartoon character) hat in toddler sizes so I was pretty thrilled to find this fitted Jays hat in Liam’s size. I kind of want the same one in my size now.
- T-Shirt Surf Car – What’s a Liam Fashions post without Wheat Kids Clothing? I snatched up this shirt on a spring sale and Liam loved it. He is obsessed with surf boards so it was perfect for him.
- Shorts Michael – I love Wheat Kids bottoms because they have adjustable waists so they always last more than one season. Bonus points for being great quality and super comfy.
- Graphic Tee – Old Navy is killing it with the band tshirts this summer. It’s incredibly difficult not to buy them all!
- Chino Shorts – also from Old Navy for a great price and adjustable waist so we can hopefully get them through next summer as well.
What are your summer wardrobe essentials?
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned, just sharing what Liam is wearing that we truly love.