The subscription box trend is strong these days and I was excited to stumble across a box full of goodies just for runners. The thing that makes subscription boxes great is that it gives you a chance to sample new products that you might not normally try.
Runner Crate delivers a box chock full of fitness supplements, apparel, workout plans, recipes and other gear monthly. You have the option to purchase month-to-month ($35US), 3 months ($34US), 6 months ($32.33US), or 12 months ($30US). I wasn’t sure what to expect from the May box, but was pleasantly surprised with such a small box stuffed with some cool stuff!
- Running Dream Running Belt – which is perfect because I lent my belt to a friend to test out and haven’t got it back yet.
- Go Raw Pumpkin Seed Bar
- Earnest Eats Detofixfying Hot Cereal
- Epic Bar Chicken Sriracha – This was likely the strangest protein bar I’ve ever had. It was more like a soft jerky.
- Wild Friends Chocolate Almond Butter – yum yum YUM!
- Justin’s Chocolate Hazlenut Butter w/Pretzels – Liam and I have a box of these in the pantry and love them!
- Protings Zesty Nachos
- May the 4th light up race bling – the bling is their take on medals. There is a running challenge included with the box to complete to ‘earn’ your bling. It’s a great idea to shake up your runs if you’re feeling in running rut.
There also the chance to win the golden ticket, included in one box a month. Last month’s golden ticket recipient received a pair of running shoes!
The only downfall to Runner Crate is that it’s an American company which means dealing with our crappy exchange and a little higher shipping cost. Regardless, I’m really pleased with the items in this box and would definitely consider gifting a subscription to a friend or loved one who’s into running (and snacks!).
Disclaimer: I was gifted the May Runner Crate but as always, all opinions are my own.