It’s kind of unbelievable that spring is just around the corner. We’ve been so #blessed with amazing weather and spring has made an early arrival. This means we’re ditching the winter boots and heavy jackets in place of puddle jumping boots and sweatshirts.
Here’s some of my favourite pieces for Liam this spring:
- Knit Pullover Andy from Wheat Canada – I am kind of obsessed with the entire spring line from Wheat, which is no surprise because their clothes are always adorable.
- Polo Navy Anchor from Wheat Canada
- Biker Jacket from H&M – it’s kind of the iconic Liam style to be sporting a leather jacket. He’s had one since he was a baby. The jacket he has from H&M is sherpa lined so is a great transition piece for the colder mornings.
- Chino from Wheat Canada (see, obsessed)
- Stay Wild Raglan from Urban Cowgirl & Co. – Liam and I already have scarves from this local company so I was excited when she launched her apparel as well.
- Hunter Boots – because spring is for splashing!
What spring styles are you loving?