What I’m Loving

March 2, 2016

I feel like I haven’t quite recovered from a fun weekend away because I am still tired, sore and feeling completely disorganized. I can’t even believe it’s March already and spring is just around the corner. Wasn’t it just Christmas? What the heck!

What I'm Loving

Cosmic Kids Yoga
Anytime Liam asks to do yoga, I pull up the Cosmic Kids Yoga channel on YouTube. It’s such a fantastic, free resource for kids of all ages with new adventures every month. I’m pretty sure Liam’s mind was blown when I told him there was a Star Wars yoga video.

The Unstoppable Tank
I have a serious love affair for The Fit Lift Apparel so was pretty heartbroken when they announced they were closing up shop. They have limited quantities and sizes left on sale, but you best head over there and snag what you can before it’s all gone.
unstoppable-muscle-black_1024x1024

How To Be Single
Brie and I went to see this on Sunday. I went in with very low expectations since I’m getting tired of Rebel Wilson’s typical character, but ended up really loving the movie. It wasn’t full of dumb humour or unbelievable events. I certainly wasn’t expecting it to hit me in the feels and shed a few tears at the end. If you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend you go.
031

Suits
Anyone else following the current season? It’s just so intense right now and I’m really curious how it’s going to unfold for the final episode.

Suits_16x9_FeaturedPromo_1920x1080

Tinder
I don’t really talk about dating on here. Frankly it’s because I haven’t been dating so there’s not been much to say anyways, but it is one part of my life that I like to keep to myself. After the girls weekend and talk of online dating I decided to jump on Tinder again, if nothing more than entertainment value. It’s been fun sharing the weird and wonderful profiles I stumble across with my other single gal pals.

Peanut Butter, Banana & Coconut Toast
Brie introduced this to me before BodyPump (another love!) this weekend and holy smokes it’s so good. I had never thought of adding coconut flakes to my pb banana toast and it definitely takes it up a notch.

Blindman Brewing
On Monday, Cassandra and I headed up to Lacombe for dinner together at Cilantro & Chive. It’s always so great when we can get together without kids and neither of us can stop gabbing all night. I enjoyed the Sessions Ale from Blindman Brewing, a new Central Alberta brewery, along with duck wings (so good) and a bison burger. I can’t wait to be able to visit the brewery sometime this spring.

FullSizeRender 23

Tell me what you’re loving lately!

March 2, 2016 at 7:17 am

I’m sad they are closing too. I wish I would have gotten a tank sooner!! 🙁 I’m so gonna have to try adding coconut. Yum. You’re a serious catch, I’m glad you’re giving online dating a try. I have friends who have had such good experience with it. 🙂 I want to see that movie now!

March 2, 2016 at 5:55 pm

It’s crazy how fast their stock ran out. Too bad. I managed to get another tee.

Thanks friend. I’d love to find someone offline, but who knows how long I’ll be waiting for that to happen lol

Jen @nutcaseinpoint
    March 2, 2016 at 7:24 am

Um I want to know about your tinder fun!!

March 2, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Hehe texted you!! I’ll keep you posted for any future updates!

March 2, 2016 at 7:49 am

I haven’t been keeping up with Suits but maybe I need to get back to watching it. And I was hoping to go see that movie last night but our dinner ran late so I didn’t get a chance.

March 2, 2016 at 5:54 pm

You totally need to get back into it. This season has been off the hook intense!

March 2, 2016 at 8:33 am

I’m so glad I have you to share my Tinder nightmares/adventures/whatever it is with!!

xoxoxoxo

March 2, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Yes! Tinder is much more fun with someone to share the fun with!

March 2, 2016 at 9:02 am

Happy to hear you like the movie; I too, am not a Rebel Wilson fan and that was the #1 reason I had no intention of seeing this. Let’s be honest, it won’t be playing in Simcoe anyway, but I’ll look for it at the library.

March 2, 2016 at 5:54 pm

I do recommend seeing it whenever you can! Rebel Wilson doesn’t have a lead roll so while she’s still her annoying self, it’s not as bad.

March 2, 2016 at 9:26 am

I’m really interested in seeing what happens on Suits. I still think he won’t take the deal or that the jury won’t find him guilty. I think you should do a post on the worst Tinder profiles you’ve seen

March 2, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Hahaha, I could definitely do a post on terrible Tinder profiles, but I would feel bad if someone ever posted my profile like that.

March 2, 2016 at 9:26 am

After I saw your post on FB about Fit Lift closing, I went right over and the tanks were already sold out in everything but XL. Well, except for white, but I didn’t want white 🙁 I wish I had the time and energy to start a clothing line like that one! (Hint, hint, let’s work together! haha).

I’m glad you jumped back on Tinder…even if it’s just for fun like you say, but you never know! You totally deserve to meet someone.

I’m eating that PB, banana, coconut toast right now! 🙂

March 2, 2016 at 9:35 am

I need to try that yoga for kids with A! I will have to try coconut on my toast, PB and banana toast used to be go to for breakfast but now I am struggling, two pieces is too much and one is nto enough –pregnancy struggles 😉

March 2, 2016 at 5:52 pm

You totally should try. Liam doesn’t last more than 10 minutes or so, but it’s still super cute that it’s made just for kids.

Ange @ Cowgirl Runs
    March 2, 2016 at 9:51 am

I used Tinder this fall – mainly to send pictures of randos to people, and haven’t logged in since before Christmas and I don’t even care.

March 2, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Hahaha, c’mon, join in the fun! We can compare stories :p

Leana
    March 2, 2016 at 10:49 am

I would have never thought about adding coconut flakes to PB and toast either. I will have to give that a try!
    Also, Cilantro & Chive sounds delicious! Duck wings and a bison burger? Yum!

March 2, 2016 at 5:51 pm

It was REALLY good. Small town find for sure. The duck wings were amazing!

Nicole
    March 2, 2016 at 1:45 pm

I’m sad I missed out on The Fit Lift too 🙁 I kept meaning to buy a tank but never got around to it.

I loved How to Be Single!! Soooo good!!

I’ve heard some entertaining things about Tinder. I agree you should share!

SUITS!!! Dying to know what happens!! Is this the last season? I hope not but really with this hanging over I’m not sure how it could go on…

Missed seeing you when you were in town- sounds like you had a blast!

March 2, 2016 at 5:51 pm

No I don’t think it’s the last season, but tonight’s episode is the last one of this season. THat’s all.

We really need to plan a big blogger playdate so I can see you guys!!

Nicole
    March 8, 2016 at 8:29 am

I watched it!!! I can’t wait till next season now!!! So suspenseful!

Yes, we need a big blogger play date! That would be so fun! Maybe the zoo or Flup Factory even? I’m open to anything!

March 8, 2016 at 7:41 pm

Yes! Either one is great. We love the zoo but have never been to Flip Factory and it seems like something Liam would love!

Amie
    March 19, 2016 at 12:38 am

That’s a cute tank – too bad the store is closed now! I really want to try cilantro and chive, maybe when matts parents come for a visit he and I can sneak away for a date night

March 21, 2016 at 7:43 pm

DO IT! And get the duck wings. So good.