What I’m Loving February

February 2, 2016

Oh hey, February.

11289739_10155620955415587_310916021_n

• Adventuring with my little sidekick. My heart nearly exploded watching him snowshoeing with my family a couple weeks back. Now he sees people walking in the snow and asks if they’re snowshoeing
  • The return of Suits & Cary Agos from The Good Wife which makes me believe I need a smart, sexy lawyer man in my life.
  • Speaking of men, Dudeoir is the new Budoir and I have a friend who posted his own photoshoot to Facebook recently.
  • Laura’s feature, Part & Parcel where I was featured last week
  • The Big Chill from David’s Tea. Perfect sleepy time tea. zzzzzzzz….
  • Way Better Snacks Crackers. Addicted. The ingredient list is short and sweet and the flavour is on point.
  • Matching Breathing Room Yoga Studio shirts
  • My new Lulu jacket. I haven’t even worn it for a run yet, but it’s so cute to wear out and about.
  • 17 Things Boys Need From Their Moms
  • The Weeknd. Did you know he’s Canadian? I dig.

What I'm Loving February

What are you loving lately?

February 2, 2016 at 7:49 am

Way better snacks are super delicious! Dudeoir,! Those pictures are hilarious.

February 2, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Hahaha so good. I wish I could have shared my friends pics from Facebook because they were epic!

laura @ scribbles and sass
    February 2, 2016 at 8:57 am

those matching shirts are just the cutest thing ever. i would definitely do something like that if i ever had a mini.

February 2, 2016 at 4:49 pm

It’s fun while I can get away with it 😉

Ange @ Cowgirl Runs
    February 2, 2016 at 9:39 am

I love those shirts!

You know? I’m not loving the second half of The Good Wife this year. Suits? Yes. TGW? Meh.

February 2, 2016 at 4:48 pm

I haven’t got that far yet! I think I’m maybe on season 4?

February 2, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Great things to be loving on! Hm, as much as it sucks not getting much time with Amelia during the week, I love how happy she is to see me when I pick her up

February 3, 2016 at 12:22 pm

I love how excited us Canadians get when we discover popular artists are also from our Northern tribe. If those Way Better crackers are anything like the sweet potato tortailla chips I’m in serious trouble!!!

February 3, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Oooh I haven’t heard of those crackers, but I rarely meet a cracker I don’t like! I love, love, love your matching shirts. I need to start doing this with Sully! (I just wish he wouldn’t grow out of them lol). I’m loving season 2 of Schitts Creek (are you watching it yet?!?) and The Bachelor!! Oh the drama, always so much fun to watch.