Oh hey, February.
- Adventuring with my little sidekick. My heart nearly exploded watching him snowshoeing with my family a couple weeks back. Now he sees people walking in the snow and asks if they’re snowshoeing
- The return of Suits & Cary Agos from The Good Wife which makes me believe I need a smart, sexy lawyer man in my life.
- Speaking of men, Dudeoir is the new Budoir and I have a friend who posted his own photoshoot to Facebook recently.
- Laura’s feature, Part & Parcel where I was featured last week
- The Big Chill from David’s Tea. Perfect sleepy time tea. zzzzzzzz….
- Way Better Snacks Crackers. Addicted. The ingredient list is short and sweet and the flavour is on point.
- Matching Breathing Room Yoga Studio shirts
- My new Lulu jacket. I haven’t even worn it for a run yet, but it’s so cute to wear out and about.
- 17 Things Boys Need From Their Moms
- The Weeknd. Did you know he’s Canadian? I dig.
What are you loving lately?