Oh hey December. You kind of crept up quickly, as with every other month, yet at the same time I feel like it’s been December for awhile already! I’m in full holiday mode already, which is odd for me since I’m kind of a scrooge about the holiday season starting any earlier than December 1.
- I’m definitely loving that I’m already done my Christmas shopping, save for a couple small things for work parties. (Anyone have any ideas on a ‘jingle’ themed gift for $20?, I’m clueless)
- I’m loving how excited Liam gets to see Christmas lights, Christmas trees, or anything Christmas related. It’s so much more fun experiencing the season through his eyes, which is why I think I’m feeling the holiday spirit earlier than normal. Also, he refers to Santa Claus as “my friend Santa”. I die.
- Speaking of the holidays, 23 Ways You Will Try To Get Someone To Date You This Season <- edited slightly.
- Sadly, no one decided to gift me one of the beer advents (there’s still time Universe!), so instead I will watch the Decembeer video reviews and long for a sip of all of the tasty, tasty beer.
- Have you heard of Alberta Adventure Girls yet? It’s an amazing online community connecting active women. Simple as that. All over the province, meet ups are being planned to get out and explore through hiking, or other adventures. While I’m an inexperienced hiker, I am loving following this crew on IG and hoping to join and plan my own adventures in the future! Check out Jo’s post to see some of the group in action.
- I’m just melting over Tawnya’s new baby boy, Bodhi, who was born yesterday. She’s been sharing the sweetest snaps via Snapchat (add me! TheBexFactor) and it’s making my ovaries hurt.
- While everyone is listening to Beibs and Adele, I’m just over here rocking out to The Neighbourhood’s newest album. I’m holding out to buy Adele on vinyl. I also am trying to find Michael Buble’s Christmas album on vinyl but none of the local record shops have either one. Womp.
- My friends at CanvasPop are having a massive contest to Win Your Christmas starting tomorrow. Find all the details here.
Tell me something you’re loving lately!