I put the call out on Twitter a few weeks ago for any reader requests. I love when you guys speak up, so don’t be shy and let me know what you want to read about!
It was mentioned that it had been awhile since there were any Liam Fashions on the blog. Let me tell you, it’s a little difficult getting any quality photos of this kid these days. Not only does he hardly stay still, but when I say I’m going to take his picture, he runs to get his camera to reciprocate. And so comes the flat lay.
I wanted to share some of our favourite pieces now that we are transitioning into winter. Living where we do, we all know winter means bundling up with lots of layers. Here are some of my essentials for Liam
- Knit Kalle Sweater from Wheat Canada – This is a super soft sweater that can be worn over a tee or on it’s own. My favourite part? The elbow patches of course.
- Kawaii Camera from Whistle & Flute – for my little photographer
- Down Snorkel Jacket from Gap – I can’t get over how cute this jacket actually is on.
- Twill Trousers from H&M – I love pairing neutral tops with coloured pants for both myself and Liam. I always buy these pants in a size up since they have an elastic waist and will end up fitting Liam for at least a year, if not longer.
- Beanie from Slouch Headwear – This is my go to beanie for Liam, although it’s only cotton so definitely not meant for playing outside on a cold day.
- Duck Boots from Gap – This is the second year I’ve bought these boots for Liam. They are comfortable, warm and we receive so many compliments on how cute they are. Plus this year, Liam is able to put them on all by himself!
What are your favourite pieces in your (or your littles) wardrobes this year?