I’ve been knee deep in party planning for Liam’s 3rd birthday next month and have kind of forgotten that my own birthday is coming up. A few friends have reminded me, asking what my plans are. Truthfully, I hadn’t given it much thought until the opportunity to visit Waterton popped up and I’m treating it as my birthday getaway with Liam. I love the mountains and am excited to spend the weekend there with Liam and some girlfriends (but not excited for the 5 hour drive). I do think mimosas should be in order at some point because it’s my champagne birthday, I turn 29 on the 29th.
While I always cherish time with friends and family more than gifts for my birthday, it’s always fun to put together a little wish list.
- More weights + 21 Day Fix Extreme – I really loved the 21 Day Fix Program and hope to get my hands on Extreme some day. I do want to add some more hand weights to my collection though. I have 3, 5, and 10 pounds but want to add some 8, 12, and maybe 15’s in there as well.
- New perfume – I just ran out of my favourite Betsey Johnson perfume and would love a new bottle, or something similar.
- The new Mindy Kaling book – because Mindy is awesome, obviously
- Plaid blanket scarf – I need another scarf like I need another hole in my face, but I have yet to add a blanket scarf to my collection and they just seem so cozy!
- Gift certificates to Sephora, to restock my favourite makeup that’s running out and Dynamite or basically anywhere that I can replenish my fall/winter wardrobe.
- Hunter Boots – because Liam’s getting a pair for his birthday and it’s not fair that he has some and I don’t!
- The usual dream items – a vacation, a personal chef, a total house cleaning, or just a new house in general, complete with three bedrooms and a big garage that I can convert partially into a home gym. I will never stop wanting those things. Ever.
- A bottle of tasty champage – duh, it’s my champagne birthday!
Seriously though, time with family and friends and maaaybe a good meal are all this girl needs.