Champagne Birthday Wish List

September 15, 2015

I’ve been knee deep in party planning for Liam’s 3rd birthday next month and have kind of forgotten that my own birthday is coming up. A few friends have reminded me, asking what my plans are. Truthfully, I hadn’t given it much thought until the opportunity to visit Waterton popped up and I’m treating it as my birthday getaway with Liam. I love the mountains and am excited to spend the weekend there with Liam and some girlfriends (but not excited for the 5 hour drive). I do think mimosas should be in order at some point because it’s my champagne birthday, I turn 29 on the 29th.

While I always cherish time with friends and family more than gifts for my birthday, it’s always fun to put together a little wish list.

Champagne

1. More weights + 21 Day Fix Extreme – I really loved the 21 Day Fix Program and hope to get my hands on Extreme some day. I do want to add some more hand weights to my collection though. I have 3, 5, and 10 pounds but want to add some 8, 12, and maybe 15’s in there as well.
  2. New perfume – I just ran out of my favourite Betsey Johnson perfume and would love a new bottle, or something similar.
  3. The new Mindy Kaling book – because Mindy is awesome, obviously
  4. Plaid blanket scarf – I need another scarf like I need another hole in my face, but I have yet to add a blanket scarf to my collection and they just seem so cozy!
  5. Gift certificates to Sephora, to restock my favourite makeup that’s running out and Dynamite or basically anywhere that I can replenish my fall/winter wardrobe.
  6. Hunter Boots – because Liam’s getting a pair for his birthday and it’s not fair that he has some and I don’t!
  7. The usual dream items – a vacation, a personal chef, a total house cleaning, or just a new house in general, complete with three bedrooms and a big garage that I can convert partially into a home gym. I will never stop wanting those things. Ever.
  8. A bottle of tasty champage – duh, it’s my champagne birthday!

Seriously though, time with family and friends and maaaybe a good meal are all this girl needs.

Who else is celebrating a birthday this month?
I know Kaella, Tawnya and Laura are!

Jen @nutcaseinpoint
    September 15, 2015 at 6:39 am

Happy early birthday!! I want hunter boots too!

September 15, 2015 at 6:45 pm

Thank you!!

Leslie
    September 15, 2015 at 7:00 am

I’m so excited to read Why not me!!! I’m going to be in Waterton ok the 4th! I’m so excited I’ve always wanted to go!

September 15, 2015 at 6:45 pm

Ooh exciting! I’ll be able to tell you all the best kid friendly things to do!

September 15, 2015 at 7:11 am

Sounds like a great list. Definitely pop some champagne in Waterton and have some for me!

September 15, 2015 at 6:44 pm

I will! Too bad you can’t come! But I mean, New Zealand is cool too I guess lol

September 15, 2015 at 7:37 am

Did you get Liam’s Hunters at Winners? I saw a bunch of cute adult pairs there last weekend; hopefully you’ll get some at the RD location.

Happy 2 week countdown!

September 15, 2015 at 6:44 pm

I DID get his boots at Winners. Now I need to go there daily until I find some for myself!!

laura @ scribbles and sass
    September 15, 2015 at 8:45 am

hooray for september libra babies. definitely champagne and mimosas with the girls. have an amazing time and we will have to celebrate!

September 15, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Of course we will. I’m still hoping for a brunch date <3

September 15, 2015 at 9:14 am

Yay, I’m excited to help celebrate your birthday in Waterton! And sounds like we will definitely need to cheers some champagne for all you ladies birthdays that weekend 🙂 (That’s an awkward sentence but I can’t be bothered to rewrite it, haha). Hope you get some things on your list tho! I can’t wait to read Mindy’s book (although, I listened to her last one on audio and really enjoyed it so I might do that again).

September 15, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Seriously, I’m so glad you’re coming to Waterton, it’s going to be great!!

September 15, 2015 at 9:25 am

Great list! Hunter boots are so worth the money, I am so glad I saved for mine! I love that the Fix EX is on your list!! 🙂 My birthday is this month and had NO ideas for gifts!

September 15, 2015 at 6:42 pm

Oh yes!! I forgot your birthday was this month too!!

Tawnya Faust
    September 15, 2015 at 10:40 am

Yay! This is a great list 🙂 I LOVE dynamite and Sephora 🙂 I got a new lipstick yesterday and boots when we went shopping, it was quite a surprise and I NEVER treat myself!

September 15, 2015 at 6:42 pm

There’s also a couple local shops here that I want to give all of my money too.

I LOVE your boots and lipstick that you posted. I’m running out of all of my daily makeup essentials, but also want to get a new lipstick colour and I’m thinking something berry or wine coloured. Good for you for treating yourself. Much deserved!

September 15, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Ooh you’ve given me some birthday gift ideas! Brian is already asking for some ideas and the only thing I could come up with is a gift card to get my hair done. New hair and 3 hours of alone time? Perfection to me!

September 15, 2015 at 6:41 pm

Yes! That’s something I forgot to include – getting my hair done, toes done, anything to pamper myself and get me out of the house!!

Sam @ Better With Sprinkles
    September 16, 2015 at 4:55 pm

Ohhh birthday lists! I have to start thinking about my list – my birthday is next month so my mom is going to be asking for it anyday now :-p

Waterton sounds like it’s going to be awesome – I’m sad I can’t make it!

September 16, 2015 at 7:28 pm

YAY for fall birthdays!!

I’m sad you can’t come either. It could have been a farewell celebration before you leave us!

Amber
    September 27, 2015 at 11:23 pm

I really want hunter boots as well! Perfect cute boots for the messy winter that is coming up!

September 28, 2015 at 9:29 am

Right! I love that you can add the cute boot liners for winter too.