What I’m Loving

June 3, 2015

This edition of What I’m Loving is coming to you late this evening? Why? Because I’m behind on life as usual. Being away all weekend for the Calgary Marathon meant that no cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry, etc. got done so I’ve been trying to play catch up all week. On top of that, I’m feeling SO tired and haven’t had time for workouts or blogging. Womp womp. But alas, here some things I’m loving going into June!

11289739_10155620955415587_310916021_n

Our local farmer’s markets are in full swing! Our big market started on May Long weekend and the smaller downtown market just started tonight. Liam loves going to the market with me to sample goodies and pick up fresh produce. Without fail, I always have to buy him an apple from the BC fruit stands.

I’m also loving my new wagon. It’s seriously SO easy to fold up and store in my car and Liam loves to ride in it.

Why Do Moms Always Talk About Coffee and Wine? Just switch wine for beer in my case. I used to be all about the wine but now I’m really into yummy beer.

Speaking of beer, can someone come stock my fridge with Stiegl Radler’s for the summer?

21 Things You Didn’t Know About Yourself Until You Become A Mom

Don’t Make Me Feel Bad For Having An Only Child

TK1510218-0123-1_130x195

The Aventura Tank from Fabletics – it’s so soft, long enough to cover the spots I want covered and works for both working out or hanging out. I’m kind of obsessed with Fabletics stuff and spend far too long scrolling the site figuring out what I’ll order next. Need extra incentive to check it out? Your first outfit from Fabletics is only $25. TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS! Go order! (<- Affiliate link)

Bedtime Yoga for Kids for a Good Night Sleep

Meet Wally, The Bunny With The Biggest, Wing-Like Ears (WARNING! Cuteness overload!)

Ed Sheeran on Jimmy Fallon – I’m pretty sure there is nothing Ed Sheeran can’t sing. I’m so pumped to see him live in two weeks! (Just wish all my other girlfriends were joining me)

Fitspo Sucks: 5 Reasons Photos of Hot Women and Catchy Slogans Are Ruining The World

Mine and Liam’s new kicks. I’ve been coveting those leopard print Chucks for quite some time and finally bought them in Calgary over the weekend. Of course I couldn’t resist buying Liam some to match. And yes, his were that dirty after the first wear. Kids.

IMG_1921

Tell me something you’re loving lately!

June 3, 2015 at 8:55 pm

I’ve been eyeing up that tank. How does it fit? I’m worried it’ll be too big. I’ve had such bad luck with clothes lately! I actually started shopping in the kids section at Old Navy lol.
    I’m a cooler or wine girl but tried a Radler last week and liked it! Not sure I could have more than one though. But for beer it gets two thumbs up.
    LOVE that bunny!! And your matching shoes 🙂

June 3, 2015 at 9:22 pm

I think it fits good. It’s low in the arms so your bra will show depending on what you’re doing – working out I don’t care, but for casual I throw on this lace bra thing I have.

Janelle @ Wholly Healthy
    June 4, 2015 at 12:12 am

Ed Sheeran on Jimmy Fallon was awesome! He was trying so hard not to laugh

June 4, 2015 at 8:57 pm

He’s seriously the best!

June 4, 2015 at 8:41 am

Have you tried Crabbie’s ginger beer? I’m not a beer fan but love this. And would totally try the Stiegl Radler because I adore grapefruit beverages.

June 4, 2015 at 8:55 pm

I’m not a ginger fan at all so I don’t like Crabbie’s. Womp. You’d like the Stiegl Radler, it’s not beer-y at all!

Brie
    June 4, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Ah love your leopard Chucks! I bought a pair of white ones last month and I feel like I need to get Sully a matching pair now too! Haha.

June 4, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Aren’t they great! I think this is Liam’s 4th pair of Chucks. Spoiled kid!

Amber
    June 5, 2015 at 9:51 am

I might have to try that aventura tank. I usually only buy tanks with built in bras but I could use more long, soft, comfy tanks for just hanging out in! Was it true to size or did it fit small or big compared to other things you ordered? I also LOVE fabletics and they are my go to for workout clothes now!

June 6, 2015 at 7:01 am

It was true to size for me. It fits loose in the armpits, so that’s something to take into consideration if you don’t want to work around your bra showing. It’s no big deal for me but there were lots of comments about it on the reviews.

June 7, 2015 at 9:12 pm

I’m going to have to keep that wagon in mind for when we will need one – seems like it is well worth the money! You and Lindsey always make the market in Red Deer sound like fun. I need to come check it out!

June 7, 2015 at 10:22 pm

It definitely is. Every time I go out with it I have several people wanting to look at it and ask me where I got it. I had no idea it was such a conversation piece!!

June 8, 2015 at 2:12 pm

MMM those Radlers are so good and refreshing!! 🙂 Such a cute tank. I need to try ordering from Fabletics after this babe. 😉

June 8, 2015 at 10:00 pm

Yes you do! Such great stuff, I know you would love it. And I bet you would do well with the referral program too.