Happy hump day friends! I hope you are all having a great week so far. Liam and I went to see Mike the Knight last night. I think he had a lot of fun, despite getting SUPER tired by the end since it was an hour past bed time. His reaction when the lights went down and the curtain opened was something I’ll never forget!
Today I’m back with another list of things I’m loving lately. Hope you all have a great day!
What I’m Loving Lately:
– the #LikeAGirl campaign
– Dose Coffee Co. and Cru Juice. If you follow me on Instagram, this should be no shock to you. Dose is hands down my favourite coffee shop in the city and it’s dangerously close to my office which is resulting in many trips for coffee, juice or lunch.
– Lush Bath Bombs – Ever since receiving a sparkly bath bomb for Christmas, I’ve been obsessed. I’ve treated myself to a couple of the Lonely Heart bubble bars and am in love. The scent, the sparkles, the bubbles, and well, the name probably says something too.
– That Suits is back on. Harvey Spector though!
– To Fall In Love With Anyone, Do This – Interesting theory, anyone want to try?
– Watching Liam get creative. And framing his art work to hang around the house.
– Kettlebell training. More on this to come on Friday.
– My new yoga leggings from Muladhara Yoga, an Etsy shop out of Calgary. They are beautiful and I don’t want to take them off.
This picture doesn’t begin to do these leggings justice. Such a pretty print with the lace waist.
-Phone calls from Liam. Last weekend his dad let him call me twice and it was just too cute talking to him about his dad and hearing him ask me to come grocery shopping with him.
– My web/graphic design bff. I don’t give her enough credit over here for all the wonderful things she does for me. She did my whole redesign a few months back, designed the business cards that I’m waiting to arrive, and is always quick to whip up a header, ad or graphic when I need it. Bonus, since she’s one of my best friends I don’t even have to really tell her what kind of look I want because she just knows. <3
– Hiit It! I won a giveaway from Katy Widrick for Gina aka The Fitnessista aka one of my blog idol’s book. It’s a great resource for quick and effective workouts and clean eats with workout plans, recipes and everything you need to get yourself on the feel good track. I was stoked to see it came with a hand written, personal note, it was autographed, and that Gina gave me a shoutout. I mean, I feel like I’m pretty much BFF with a celebrity now. Kidding. But I’ve been a blog reader of Gina’s for a long time so it’s really cool to see how successful she’s become. Can’t wait to incorporate some of her workouts into my plan! Thank you Katy and Gina!
– Atchoum the Muppet Cat that Lindsey posted last night on Twitter. I can’t stop giggling at how funny looking he is. I want him.
Tell me something you’re loving lately?
Don’t forget to get your entries in for the BT Wearables Bluetooth Headband!