If you’ve been following for any length of time, you know I’ve tried a few different subscription boxes. I always think that a subscription box is a fun way to try new products, whether you’re into makeup, foodie stuff, gaming stuff, or even subscription boxes for your pets!
My latest find: BuddhiBox, a curated box of items to enhance your yoga practice and lifestyle. Um, yes please! BuddhiBox was started by Maxine Chapman, who is a yoga teacher herself with a love of sharing her favourite products to help enhance other’s lives. The boxes contain a mix of samples and full size products, but what’s great about this particular box is that if you love something, you can go back to the website and purchase it! You really need to check out the shop regardless because there are some really neat stuff on there. I have my eye on the yogi cookie cutters for future gifts for my yogi friends. So fun!
I was fortunate enough to receive the January BuddhiBox and was thrilled with what I found inside.
Along with the product card, a recipe card and a yoga posture card, this box contained:
– Akima Mat Spray – perfect for keeping your mat clean and fresh
– Sencha Mints – super yummy mints that are not only good for you but for the environment too with 100% compostable tubes!
– Water thru Skin Bracelet – This is really cool. It says ‘Conscience’ written in 6 different languages. You tie three knots in it, with a wish for each knot and then wear it until it falls off.
– Danmala Artisanal Tea – I haven’t had a chance to try this yet but it sure does smell yummy!
– Aurorae Rosin Bag – This bag helps increase your grip on a slippery mat. Luckily I have a super sticky mat, but I think this would come in handy for Yoga In The Park when I use an older mat outside and am sweating in the hot summer sun.
– Yoga Sak Wet Bag – perfect for tossing in your sweaty clothes after a hot yoga class.
What I love about this box is that they only feature business that follow ethical and conscious standards of productions, and they donate proceeds from each box to a new charity every month. You can truly feel good about subscribing for yourself or gifting one of these boxes. At $30.95/month (plus $9.99 for shipping to Canada), I’d say this a fun box for yogis and even non-yogis alike.
Disclaimer: I was gifted this BuddhiBox in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.