Family Liam-isms

Liam-isms Part 1

July 22, 2014

Reading about the hilarious things kids says is always a highlight to me. I’ve been so excited for Liam to start talking so I can record some of the hilarious things that come out of his mouth. So far, no swearing, yet. He does say ‘oh gosh’ a lot, he gets that from his mama. I’m hoping I can keep it that way for a few more years!

Liam: “Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! MUM!”
Me: “WHAT?!”
Liam: “I love you”

Day home provider: “Can you say diaper?”
Liam: “Can’t say that”
Day home provider: “Say dia-per!”
Liam: “Can’t say that”

After spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa
Me: “Did you have fun at Grandma and Grandpa’s house?”
Liam: “Yup!”
Me: “Did you miss mummy?”
Liam: shrugs

Commentary on the drive home from the day home:
“Truck! Truck! Truck! Truck! Car! Car! House! House! House! House! Tree! House! Truck!”

And not a Liam-ism, but I had a mosquito bite on my face that turned into a little scab. Liam sees it and says ‘ouch’, then runs to the bathroom to get some toiler paper and comes over to dab it before giving it a kiss better. The sweetest. The way he gently grabs my face for the little kiss just turns me into a pile of mush.

kissesCollage

Any funny things you’ve heard from a child lately?

Also, a hilarious read: 10 Surprises From The First Days After Delivery

Leslie
    July 22, 2014 at 6:31 am

It’s the best when children get to this stage! I was at the Dr and he asked if I have been drinking coffee and Jude responded “yes she drinks lots and lots”

July 22, 2014 at 8:16 am

Haha so cute!

Kaella
    July 22, 2014 at 8:47 am

I LOVE this!! Some pretty hilarious stuff has been coming out of London’s mouth lately too– I need to start writing them down!

Amie
    July 22, 2014 at 9:02 am

Sooo adorable

Brie
    July 22, 2014 at 9:26 am

Too cute! I love hearing/reading what little kids are saying too. It’s fascinating how their minds work. My best friend texted me the other day to say they were listening to Taylor Swift and her 3 year old kept saying it sounded like “Auntie Brie” lol. (This kid has never heard me sing haha). This post makes me excited for Sully to start talking! 🙂

July 22, 2014 at 9:28 am

This is awesome!!! I cannot wait for all her grunts and squeals to turn into words!!

Leslie
    July 22, 2014 at 9:41 am

Lol when my little man told me he wanted to sleep after having Fro-Yo (I knew he was so wired and not tired at all) so I said “Sleep my butt” and he responds “Mom what about my butt?” Hahahaha funniest thing!