Coffee Date

April 26, 2014

If we were having coffee this morning, I would offer you a mug of my favourite Island Coconut KCup. I’ll be drinking mine from my ‘good morning gorgeous’ mug.

If we were having coffee this morning I would tell you about the super spur of the moment thing I’m doing this afternoon that I am super nervous and excited for. And then I would tell you how much of a tease I’m being to my blog readers who will have to wait to find out what kind of shenanigans I’m up to.

If we were having coffee I would tell you about all the projects I have floating around in my head and wonder how I could possibly find the time to roll them out. I would tell you how I admire people who juggle multiple jobs, volunteer, socialize, have a family, when I seem to have a hard time finding time to do much after work and caring for Liam.

If we were having coffee you might be wondering if The Gentleman was still around and the answer would be no. I would tell you that I highly enjoyed the dates he took me on and have renewed hope that there are still men out there that know how to treat a lady. It’s unfortunate that things didn’t work out but I have some fun memories and stories out of the last couple months. Dating is a tricky game and it gets even more complicated when there’s a child added to the cards. I don’t generally talk about this kind of stuff publicly but sometimes I just need to keep it real.

If we were having coffee I would tell you how lucky I am to have such great friends in my life. I really appreciate the fact that so many of them reached out last night when I was feeling down. I would also tell you that I’ve really enjoyed our coffee date but I have a million things to do today before my son comes home so I have to run.

Thanks for the coffee date!
If we were having coffee today, what would you tell me?

Jennifer
    April 26, 2014 at 12:34 pm

If we were having coffee today I’d tell you that: I am 36 weeks pregnant, and after my Dr.’s appointment on Thursday where I found out that I am already 2cm’s dilated I am freaking out that is baby is going to come early!

April 26, 2014 at 5:21 pm

OOOH! That is the most exciting coffee date news!!

Amie@RunningOnHealthy
      April 26, 2014 at 7:27 pm

This is so exciting 🙂

I work on the Maternity Unit in Red Deer! Perhaps I will see you there!

April 26, 2014 at 1:57 pm

I’m excited to hear what you are up to this afternoon!! 🙂 There aren’t enough hours in the day that’s for sure, I have found the same thing! I always have a list of to dos and I am at home right now!! I’m sorry things didn’t workout with the gentleman but glad you see the positives in it! Happy weekend friend.

April 26, 2014 at 5:21 pm

Babies are just big time suckers aren’t they!!
      Thanks friend <3

Pam
    April 26, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Love this post and excited to hear what you are getting up to! If we were having coffee I would tell you I got out on my bike today for the first time this year and it felt AWESOME, made even better by hanging out with a friend I hadn’t seen in awhile.

April 26, 2014 at 5:22 pm

Thank you!
      That sounds like a great day!

Amie@RunningOnHealthy
    April 26, 2014 at 7:25 pm

Excited to hear more about your shenanigans 🙂

You are such a ROCKSTAR mom and you should really be proud of that!!

At the end of the day what matters is not the number of things you are juggling but the quality you do them with and everyone who knows you or reads your blog knows how awesome of a mother you are!

April 26, 2014 at 8:28 pm