I’ve recently been nominated for the Liebster by Amie and Kaella, thank you ladies! I was actually nominated for this last February too! For those who are unaware what the Liebster award is, it’s an award to help promote new bloggers. The word Liebster is German and has a few different meanings like dearest, lovely, and valued. I always feel a little special when I get this!
1. What is your favorite Holiday? Halloween
2. Name your top 3 favorite Vegetables? Aw man, this is a tough one because I’m so not a veggie fan. Asparagus, Brussels sprouts, green beans
3. Favorite Musician? http://kaellaontherun.blogspot.ca/ Have yous seen them in concert? Gwen Stefani and yes I’ve seen her solo and with No Doubt!
4. What made you start blogging? I’ve always loved to write, I started a blog in high school after my angsty teen poetry phase ended and I needed another outlet.
5. Cat person? Dog person? No animal person? I don’t have pets but I prefer dogs. I love all cuddly animals though!
6. If you could change one thing about the place/city you live, what would it be? I would make it WARMER!
7. What do you love most about the place/city you live? How community focused we are, and how its right in the middle of everything
8. Share a vivid childhood memory. Walking up my quarter mile long driveway to catch the school bus with a mama moose on one side and a baby moose on the other and my frantic mother trying to call me back before I’m trampled by an angry mama moose. I didn’t turn back and made it just fine to the bus.
9. What is your favorite form of exercise? What is your least favorite? Favorite is Crossfit, least favorite is cardio anything aside from running.
10. Favorite Color? Pink!
11. Do you like your water plain, flavored, or carbonated? Plain. I recently bought limes and lemons to add to my water for the extra vitamins but just can’t get behind the taste.
Pick a question to answer for me in the comments!!