Congrats to Leslie Anderson and Tina, the lovely winners of six bottles of RISE Kombucha! I will be in touch with you to make arrangements to pick up your delicious beverages. Thanks so much to RISE Kombucha for sponsoring this giveaway and making the tastiest Kombucha!
Can you believe it’s already October? I can’t! That means in two weeks my little baby boy will be ONE YEAR OLD. Seriously, where did the last year go? At least I’m on top of things and actually have my goals for the month ready to go instead of remembering about them halfway through the month. Let’s take a look:
1) Survive Liam starting day home and going back to work – This has been a really big adjustment in our house. Not only because I’m back to work and Liam’s at the day home, but because he’s started spending 2-3 nights a week overnight with his dad. It’s been tough and there’s been many tears shed as I come to terms with how little time I get to hang out with my boy now. But it’s the only option, I need to work full time to support the two of us and his dad deserves his time as well. It just makes our time together more special and I make sure I unplug and just focus on having fun with my little man. I would say I met this goal because while it’s been difficult, I’ve survived the transition.
2) Enjoy my birthday – Completed!! I can honestly say I enjoyed every minute of my birthday this year. I was all smiles all day and have a feeling it’s going to be the best year yet.
I’m a huge fan of this season with Thanksgiving and Halloween coming up. My goals this month are going to be focused around seasonal activities to enjoy!
1) Make squash soup – I’ve been craving a good butternut squash soup since the weather started getting cooler so now’s the time to make my own!
2) Take Liam to a pumpkin patch
3) Visit a haunted house
4) Attend Crossfit 3-4 days a week Now that I can hit the gym at lunch time, it’s time to step up my workouts!
What is your favourite thing to do in fall?
What is one of your October goals?