Three Things I’m Stoked On:
1) Taking Liam to the fair tomorrow. We have been having fun taking part in some of the Westerner Days festivities around town. I will do a full recap of all of our fun next week.
2) Running my first trail race on Saturday. Melea, Crystal, Meg, and Catherine, my crossfit lady friends, convinced me to join them for a 6.8km trail run as part of the 5 Peaks series. I’m kind of excited for it!
3) The new AFI album coming out in September. – I’ve been lacking in the new music department and AFI is one of my all time favourite bands.
Three Things I’m Not Stoked On:
1) The fact that my foot is swollen and I’m limping. Yesterday I walked downtown to watch the Westerner parade and attend a BBQ with Liam. I walked back and had a nap while Liam napped. When I woke up, it felt like I had pulled something down the outside of my left foot. It’s swollen and really sore. I’m currently icing it over a compression sock propper on a chair. Hoping I’m healed by Saturday’s race.
2) Missing the Westerner fireworks tomorrow night. I love fireworks and I’m bummed I haven’t got to see any yet this year.
3) My ombre tan I’ve been rocking. I’m super dark on top and super white on bottom. I really need to fix that!
Tell me something you are stoked on and something you are not stoked on.