Nothing like waiting until the month is well under way to talk about goals. Oops. Guess I forgot about it last week!
1) Finish my pallet garden – It’s about 90% complete I’d say. I still have the top row free but I haven’t really been looking too hard for anything to plant there. I’ve already enjoy one strawberry, have a few peppers growing and I think there’s enough lettuce to build myself a nice salad. You can read all about my pallet garden build here in case you missed that post.
2) Pay down some debt – Just about! I paid off what I owed to the government but I haven’t been able to put much of a dent on the credit card. I know once I go back to work I will have extra income to put towards that.
3) Go to the zoo! – Unfortunately we didn’t make it to the zoo due to the flooding in Southern Alberta which resulted in the zoo being flooded as well. I haven’t heard an update on the cleanup progress there and when they expect to reopen. Hopefully we can make it before the end of summer.
Now for some goals for July:
1) Make five new Paleo recipes – The last couple weeks I was pretty lazy when it came to cooking and having ready made stuff on hand. I feel like there’s been a lot of take out and eating out. I’m already well under way on this goal as I made two new recipes just this morning! Apple Strussel Egg Muffins and Bacon & Egg Salad, both recipes from Practical Paleo.
2) Drink more water – I feel like I haven’t been drinking enough water lately so I’m going to aim to drink at least three full bottles of water. My Lululemon water bottle is about 3.5 cups and I should be drinking 9 cups/day.
3) Start a photo a day project for Liam – My friend Niki started a photo a day project on Tumblr for her little girl that she is going to turn into a photo book. I think that is an awesome idea and I wish I would have thought to start something like that when Liam was born. I’m going to try and start at the beginning and work my way up to current day. I’ll post a link if/when I get caught up!
What is one of your current goals?