Three Things Thursday

April 11, 2013

I’m tired so you get three random thoughts today.

1) I had to get a filling at the dentist yesterday. It’s been a long time since I had one done so I forgot how much fun it isn’t. I was suppose to get it last year, but since I was pregnant had to postpone. In that time the cavity ended up getting deeper and they didn’t use enough freezing (they weren’t going to use any originally!) so it super hurt and I’m still pouty about it.

2) I seriously need more time in the day! I have so much to do and so much I WANT to do, but never seem to get through it all. You’d think being home all day would mean I’m more productive but man does an almost six month old keep you busy!

3) I am in dire need of a hair cut and color. I kiiiind of want to cut my hair shorter but at the same time I don’t. I know a lot of new moms cut their hair short and regret it. I don’t want to go super short, maybe shoulder length? Something that can still fit in a pony tail and doesn’t need a lot of maintenance. I dunno. My hair dresser is in Palm Springs (must be nice) right now so once she’s back I will be having a chat with her about what to do. I might also go lighter with the color. Who knows, a whole new Bex could be around the corner!

I want to hear from you!

1) Tell me three random things from your day.

2) What do you think I should do? Cut off some of my hair or leave it longggggg.

3) What kind of posts do you like seeing? Family oriented, Crossfit/fitness oriented, daily life? Let me know so I can make this blog the best for you guys!

Carly
    April 11, 2013 at 7:49 pm

1. I am giving away 5 water bottles to Goodwill and I still have 4 or 5 left…
    It snowed today here in Ontario. Gross.
    I stayed in my pyjamas until 3pm today. Ah days off…
    2. I am growing my hair right now so my vote is to keep it long!
    3. I like all of those posts – family, workouts, life!

Bex
      April 11, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Thanks for your input!

Allison @ Train Eat Repeat
    April 11, 2013 at 7:53 pm

I wrote my own Three Things Thursday post! Link up! http://traineatrepeat.ca/2013/04/11/three-things-thursday-0411/

I WISH I had super long hair, mine is just barely passed shoulder length and it just doesn’t seem to grow. But if you cut it shoulder length and can still put it in a ponytail, I say go for it!

I love your fitness posts, because your so hardcore. lol and of course got to see little Liam once in awhile

Bex
      April 11, 2013 at 9:35 pm

I’ve been growing my hair for YEARS but I never do anything with it, especially now that Liam is getting grabby, it’s always in a pony tail.

Cassandra
    April 11, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Oliver got a ninja turtle onsie in the mail today, I ate a coconut creme larabar- still tastes like playdoh to me, AND… I miss your face.
    I think you should cut off some of your hair. Just the tip. 😛
    I like all the items. 😀

Bex
      April 11, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Just so happens tomorrow afternoon opened up! 😉

April 12, 2013 at 9:27 am

I say cut it! I Love change and I always liked shorter hair as a change!! And great for summer!! Have a great weekend!
    PS. How about a post on what baby items you LOVED! 🙂

Bex
      April 12, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Alison I actually have a top baby items posted in the works! Hopefully I can have it done next week! 🙂 thanks for your input!

Sara
    April 12, 2013 at 11:20 am

1. three things about today: later I am going to a beer tasting event, right now I am making pretty graphs, and I’m wearing a sweater I haven’t worn in probably 6 months
    2.Cut it! it’ll grow back, change is always more fun
    3.All your posts!

Bex
      April 12, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Beer tasting! That would be fun!

Thanks for your input 🙂

Nicole
    April 12, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Have you gone through the extreme post partum hair loss yet? I loved my hair when pregnant and around 4 months PP it started falling out. Totally normal but annoying as heck. Then the hair started growing back and I had all these tiny little hairs everywhere- still do. I’m the opposite- I have been growing my hair since pregnancy.

I would say cut it a little bit but nothing drastic. Same with the colour. I’m boring though! It is hair so nothing is permanent.

Bex
      April 12, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Ugh, yes it’s STILL coming out in clumps. That’s half the reason why I want to cut it. It’s awful and there is hair all over the house haha