I’m tired so you get three random thoughts today.
1) I had to get a filling at the dentist yesterday. It’s been a long time since I had one done so I forgot how much fun it isn’t. I was suppose to get it last year, but since I was pregnant had to postpone. In that time the cavity ended up getting deeper and they didn’t use enough freezing (they weren’t going to use any originally!) so it super hurt and I’m still pouty about it.
2) I seriously need more time in the day! I have so much to do and so much I WANT to do, but never seem to get through it all. You’d think being home all day would mean I’m more productive but man does an almost six month old keep you busy!
3) I am in dire need of a hair cut and color. I kiiiind of want to cut my hair shorter but at the same time I don’t. I know a lot of new moms cut their hair short and regret it. I don’t want to go super short, maybe shoulder length? Something that can still fit in a pony tail and doesn’t need a lot of maintenance. I dunno. My hair dresser is in Palm Springs (must be nice) right now so once she’s back I will be having a chat with her about what to do. I might also go lighter with the color. Who knows, a whole new Bex could be around the corner!
I want to hear from you!
1) Tell me three random things from your day.
2) What do you think I should do? Cut off some of my hair or leave it longggggg.
3) What kind of posts do you like seeing? Family oriented, Crossfit/fitness oriented, daily life? Let me know so I can make this blog the best for you guys!