A new month means new goals.
But first let’s recap March’s goals:
1) Take more photos. I think I did just ok at this. I did make an effort to take some photos at a couple outings with friends, but I could have done better, My photos still are 90% of Liam. What can I say, the kid consumes my life! I will continue to try to take more photos when I’m out and about.
2) Try my best at the Crossfit Open. While I still have one more WOD to go, I can honestly say I have gave the Open 100%! I have gone into every single WOD nervous and unsure of what I would be able to accomplish but I have come out of most of them surprised at what I managed. I’ve even hit some new PR’s! It’s been a really great experience and I’m glad I decided to sign up.
3) Keep my diet 80% paleo and not go overboard with treats. This has been a big fat fail. I have completely fallen off the paleo wagon. I want to get back on but I think I need structure to be able to maintain a good diet. I’m considering doing another Whole 30 but in the mean time I will eat strict during the week with one cheat day on the weekend.
Now onto April’s goals:
1) Do more yoga. I love yoga and all the benefits that come with it and I wish I had more time to attend different classes but it’s just not possible. I recently discovered Tara Stiles’ yoga videos on YouTube and they are AWESOME. I can easily fit in a quick routine while Liam naps (or even if he’s happily playing on his playmat), so I should have no excuse not to get more yoga in my life. I’m aiming for 2-3 times a week on top of the mom and baby yoga class I already attend.
2) Clean up my diet. Again. Paleo with a cheat day on the weekend. It’s simple and there’s no reason I can’t follow through with it this month. I easily did 30 days strict paleo with no cheats, this should be a walk in the park!
3) Run once a week. Since the weather is nice again it’s time to get out running. I am registered for a lot of races already this summer and am considering adding in a normal 5k too so I better get training! I don’t think once a week is to much right now.
How did you do with your March goals?
What is one of your goals for April?