Since my goal for the year is to work on being a bit more positive, I want to share with you five things that made me smile this week.
1) learning the Gangnam Style dance. Haha it’s such an overplayed song now, but doing the goofy dance is super fun. Some of you may not know that I used to dance in a performance group and at a nightclub but its been a couple years so I like to bust a move every once in awhile.
2) the feeling after making my first roast with gravy. I don’t know why I’m so proud of it since it probably wasn’t the best roast ever, but it’s a great feeling of accomplishment.
3) watching my son trying to eat his own face in the mirror on his play mat. Cutest.thing.ever!
4) standing outside an extra few seconds to watch the snow fall after the gym. It was that super fine snow that looks like glitter falling from the sky. It was a really quiet, pretty moment just looking up at the sky.
5) having Little L smile at me every single morning when he wakes up. Simply the best.
What’s one thing that made you smile this week?