I’m copying Leigh’s idea today. I can’t believe it’s already winter and Christmas is just around the corner. I need to get my little butt in gear!
Three things I love about winter:
1) boots, scarves and leg warmers
2) Starbucks holiday drinks
3) ice skating
Three of the best Christmas presents I have ever got:
1) primates are some of my favorite animals. One year my parents adopted a baby orangutan and baby gorilla in my name. Loved it!
(Ok I’m brain dead and honestly can’t think of anything else since that has always been the one that’s stood out in my mind).
Three of the best memories about Christmas:
1) my annual Christmas Eve games night with y closest friends
2) watching for the airplane Santa
3) driving around looking at Christmas lights
Three of my favorite Christmas/holiday songs:
I really am not a fan of Christmas music to be honest.
1) I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
2) Blue Christmas – Porky Pig (SO hilarious)
3) Santa Baby
Three of the worst things about winter:
1) cold vehicles and icy windshields
2) lack of sunshine
3) plans getting ruined due to bad weather
Three of my favorite holiday/Christmas movies:
1) Miracle on 34th Street
2) Home Alone
What is your favorite part of winter?