Today I thought I’d share with you my top 5 favorite products that I’ve been enjoying through out my pregnancy. Bare with me, they are kind of random.
1) The Snoogle aka My Other Boyfriend – this thing has been heaven. It helps keep me supported in all the places I need supporting while I grow a
watermelon baby. I love it and highly recommend it to any other people looking for a body pillow during their pregnancy. Unlike regular body pillows, I will be able to use this as a nursing pillow once baby arrives too! This can be purchased at Babies R Us.
2) L’Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil – I picked this up pretty much as soon as I found out I was pregnant to rub all over my stretching skin. Then I learned that stretch marks are hereditary and my mom didn’t have any when she was pregnant with me. Nonetheless, this oil smells amazing and leaves your skin smelling good and so, so smooth. I use it sparingly every morning as I wanted the bottle to last the pregnancy since it’s a bit on the pricey side. Only downfall is it’s a bit messy getting it rubbed in, since it is an oil. I picked my bottle up at the L’Occitane store (from a very snooty sales girl, I may add).
3) CEP Compression Socks – I’ve talked about these already in a previous Friday Favorite but I can’t stress enough how wonderful they have been on my poor swollen feet. If you are suffering from swelling or tightness in your calves, ankles or feet, I definitely recommend picking up a pair. That goes for the non-preggos too! They do come with a high price tag but it was 100% worth it in my eyes. Especially because you can find them in fun colors, like pink! I picked mine up at the Running Room.
4) Chocolate Cheerios – I wasn’t a big cereal eater before I was pregnant, but for some reason I have wanted nothing but cereal the last few months. Chocolate Cheerios were new to me but I decided to try out a box and devoured it with coconut milk in a few short days. I now go through a box a week, eating a bowl nearly every day. They’re delicious and don’t leave me feeling as guilty as if I were to eat any other sugary, chocolately cereal, even though I’m sure it’s not the best thing I could be eating. I’m pregnant, I’m allowed right?
5) Annie’s Mac and Cheese – the other thing I’ve wanted to eat non-stop is mac and cheese. I was always a mac and cheese fiend as a kid and apparently that’s come back in pregnancy. I’ve downed more boxes of Annie’s Mac and Cheese (various different kinds) in the past couple months than I care to admit. Apparently this stuff is sold by the case at Costco which means Layne better take me for a Costco membership ASAP.
There you have it folks, the top five things I’ve been loving during my pregnancy.
If you are or have been pregnant, what was your all time favorite product?